XPS-7II for Semiconductor / Specialty Gas
The XPS-7II detector is compact and lightweight, designed for industries using the wide range of industrial specialty gases in the manufacturing process. Such industries include semiconductor, solar cell, and electronics manufacturing.
The unique features of the XPS-7II:
- World’s smallest NF3 portable detector
- The same detector can be fitted with various pre-calibrated gas sensors, depending on the gas to be detected. This reduces the cost of ownership as the user only must purchase 1 detector and stock the gas sensors of interest and use them when required, instead of purchasing several units of detectors as per the conventional method.
- The pre-calibrated sensor means that there is no need to use calibration gas to calibrate the detector.
The other features of the XPS-7II include:
- 4-digit LCD digital display (with units) and split bar graph
- Long lifespan integrated gas sampling pump, with automatic flow
- Error response if a wrong gas sensor is inserted to the detector.
- Alarm response for high gas concentration, low flow, trouble
- Carry case and strap, quick-connect sampling hose and probe with dust/moisture trap.
List of Detected Gases:
*some gases not listed
- Dimensions (in mm): W62 X H150 X D128
- Standard accessories:
- Carry case and shoulder strap
- Quick-connect sampling hose
- Probe with dust/moisture trap
- Spare filters
- Optional Accessories:
- AC Adaptor (100 VAC/6 VDC)
- Sensor Stocker
- Log Data Collection Kit
- 4 X AA Alkaline batteries