Remote Asset Monitoring
Remote Tank Monitoring and Change-Over
Whether you are an end-user or a resource distributor (e.g . Oil / Gas / Chemicals), Minerva offers solutions to better manage inventory levels in tanks, optimize your re-filling effort and improve customer service and satisfaction levels.
Tank Level Monitoring
- Sensors fitted to tanks send inventory level data to an off-site server
- View data via our YAVA cloud software – all you need is an internet connection
- Receive notifications of re-fill trigger levels via SMS / Email
- Wireless system architecture can be deployed reducing installation costs
- Eliminate manual read-outs of tank levels
- Understand consumption profiles, avoid product run-outs
- Optimize logistics for re-fill requests and delivery arrangement
- Improve customer satisfaction / loyalty through better logistics management
Change-over Valve Monitoring and Control
We also offer complementary solutions to automate change-over valve switching based on user requirements. Change-over valve position can also be viewed through our YAVA cloud software
Who Uses it?
- Improve inventory and procurement management
- Route planning and logistics departments
- use data to optimize delivery planning and routes – fewer trips reduce carbon emissions
- Customer service departments
- proactively contact customers with low inventory levels. Data can also be used to automate ordering processes
- Accounting departments
- quickly determine exact inventory in tanks. Data can also be exported to ERP / accounting software.
Download our brochure to find out more about our tank monitoring solution.